Made to empower people.
Founded in 2020, EMIT Studio speciaizes in Digital Art, 3D modelling, and 3D printing. The journey has led to some amazing opportunities, including designing staffs for Burning Man installation MetaPhoenix, creating virtual reality art gallery VRT GALLERY, and repairing many products by recreating and replacing expensive parts. Including a working prosthetic finger.
A history of creativity.
Calligraphy, traditional art, architecture, and street art are just a few of the practices which feed into our style. We have experience in digital painting, photography, web design, animation, and video production, so we can easily help with a multitude of creative decisions.
The right tool for the job.
We use a variety of 3D modeling software packages, so we can use the best tool for the job.
Modeling Techniques include:
- 3D Sculpting
- Wireframe Modeling
- CAD / Parametric Modeling
- FDM 3D Printers
- SLA 3D Printer
- Laser Cutters
- 3D Printing Pen
Made from the right stuff.
We keep a variety of materials on hand. Flexible filaments, strong substances, stylish substrates, and price-effective PLA. 3D Prints can be made in a wide range of filaments with different colors, textures, and strengths. Contact us today for help finding the perfect material for your product.
- PLA – A cost-effective, multi-use plastic
- TPU – A rubber like, bendy material which can stretch slightly
- PETG – A strong, high impact material
- CF / Nylon – Carbon Fibre is a high impact, lightweight material
- Novelty Filaments – Wooden PLA, multi-color filaments, and metallic-style materials are just some of the fun options available. We can also order special filaments if you need something specific.
Post-production is an important part of the additive manufacturing process, and can help put a nice finishing touch on your 3D print. This can include removing supports, sanding, priming, filling, and painting.
- Primer – Primed and ready to paint
- Painted – Primed and Painted a solid color
- Custom Painted – Primed, and painted a variety of colors by hand
- Stained – Wood stained filament for a stylish finish
EMIT Studio founder, Peter McRory, 2020